Book Online

Insured Self Driven Cars

RCI Motors, who are a leading car rental providers and facilitators, welcome you to our world of luxurious and expensive, a ultra-modern fleet of cars, we have all the high end automotive according to your taste, status and pocket. We never let you down, that is our mission which is leading us to the sky of success and trust. The busy roads and heavy traffic are today’s biggest trouble while driving, especially in Pakistan, where there are no such following of rules and breaking of signals is often seen. When driving on such busy and hazardous roads, safety gets in danger, and a vehicle that is driven is usually face damage, sometimes minor sometimes it’s a big loss to the automotive. For that, a huge has to be paid then, and if the car is hired on rent, then it’s another loss to pocket, which paying the rent as well as the loss that occurs to the vehicle has to be covered.

RCI Motors Rent a Car service, has a solution to such problem. Hire a Insured Car For Rent from our station along with our chauffeur. If there is any (God forbid), damage or loss such as accident, theft, burglary, collisions or fully damage to the vehicle, (Either small or a big loss).

Our cars are ensured by Insurance Company.
  • Up on any unfortunate accident, the insurance can be claimed if the loss is more than 25,000 PKR.
  • In case of any major accident the total 90% is being paid by the Insurance Company and the rest 10% shall be paid by the Customer. The customer shall pay car rent till the damaged car is fixed back.
  • In case of any theft, the rent of the car shall be paid by the Customer till the insurance is being claimed and received.

On The Other Hand

If the car is driven by you, without hiring our efficient and proficient drivers, any loss occurred to the vehicle, either collision, theft, accident, fully or partially damaged, burglary then there is something little to get worried. As there is also insurance facilitated in such circumstances, but only to the areas which are mentioned in the rental coverage, that is the areas that come under rental service will be given insurance facility to the damaged car. For further questions and details contact our office via phone or walk in, we will help you and feel obliged to serve in every possible way.